EFFECTIVE DATE: June 1st, 2021
Information We Collect -
We collect personal information directly from you, for instance when you register with us, and through your transactions with us. We also use common technologies, such as cookies and beacons, in FB to automatically collect FB usage information, information about your device and location information.
- data you submit or provide, including personally identifiable information (e.g. name, address, email, phone, fax, photos, tax ID, social media handle).
- demographic information (e.g. age, gender, college, major/minor, year of graduation)
- web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers)
- data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and “favorites” lists).-data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
How We Use Information We Collect -
We use information we collect:
- to provide FB and its contents and any other information, products or services you request, to make FB better, faster, and more convenient for you.
- to customize content recommendations and offers displayed to you.
- to send you special offers from us, our advertisers and our third party business partners.
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- to notify you when updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it and to contact you regarding your use of FB.
- to improve the services and for internal business purposes.
- for research and analysis purposes. To combat fraud/abuse.
- for any other purpose we disclose at the time you provide the information.We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
We may combine your information with information about you that we receive from third parties. How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps.
We May Disclose Information We Collect -
We may disclose information we collect:
- to vendors and local businesses advertising on FB.
- to merchants selling on FB to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of FB or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Security of Your Information -
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of FB, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Additionally, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through FB. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information -
You can review and change your personal information by logging into FB and visiting your account profile page.
Information Choices -
You may opt out of FB sharing your information with third parties for their marketing purposes by contacting use at support@FrontlineBoutique.com and indicating you wish to opt out of such sharing.
FB is not intended for children under 13 years of age nor is it designed to attract children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Changes to this Policy -
Your California Privacy Rights -
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of FB that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line.
Do Not Track -
FB does not support Do Not Track at this time. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
International Users -
By accessing FB or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States.